Friday, January 14, 2011

Design Crush=Mismatched Chairs

Hi ya,
Here is another design inspiration folder I'm sharing: mismatched dining room chairs.
I hate my kitchen chairs. They are old, tall,wicker & top heavy. I can't even imagine how to make them better. The design is awful, I cant hide that with paint.
Well, I have had an obsession for mismatched chairs for a long time. I can't believe how many photos I've collected. I just have to decide if I want mismatched chairs of different designs & different colors or different designs but the same color, or same design & different colors. Blerg. You'll understand my dilemma after seeing these cool photos. This is definitely on my list of things to do. ~jess~
1.
2.
3.
4.


5.
6.

7.
8.

9.

10.
11.
12.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my house only not on purpose lol I bought a brand new table last year and Robert broke 3 of the 6 chairs, plus a lawn chair I tried to use.

    ReplyDelete